Terri Knox has accumulated a wealth of experience while dealing with the public in her 22 years in the airline industry. Terri was the coordinator of Education and Training for the Tourism Industry. Nominated Female Entrepreneur of the Year, Terri’s successful company, has been bringing inspirational keynotes and seminars to a wide variety of clients of every sector across North America. Terri is an insightful, innovative and high energy speaker, author, trainer, and life coach who will challenge you with tools such as introspection and humor to live each day with passion and purpose as you journey on your road to self discovery and enlightenment; learning to maximize your unique potential on both a personal and professional level. Her major areas of expertise are: personal development, achieving work life balance, self-image, team-work and customer relations.
Keynotes and Speaking Topics
- BALANCE… INSIDE AND OUT – Are you juggling everything in your life? Do you feel like you are dropping more balls then you keep in the air? Dropping some balls is okay, but some are crystal and will not bounce! Having a roadmap to follow your dreams and attain your goals, while living with less stress and greater focus is a dream for most. Terri’s intensive presentation will accelerate success personally and professionally. Tap dancing in life trying to be everything to everybody robs us of energy and focus! Connecting to our limitless potential is essential. Included in Terri’s session are proven tools, tips and strategies designed to turn on every individuals internal ‘success magnet’! This innovative program or keynote is developed to fit with the reality of our day-to-day challenges and busy lives. Terri’s energy, enthusiasm, commitment, and sincerity will be key to enabling participants to walk away with the sense that you have invested in YOU!
Books and Articles
- “Your’re The Boss… of You!”
- Terri is energy and enthusiasm personified. She is an extremely gifted presenter who has a unique ability to touch the hearts and minds of employees and have a lasting impact.” – Swan Valley Consumers Co-op Ltd.
- “It was an amazing journey toward increase self-awareness and becoming the best for ourselves and our organization.” – Maple Creek Community Economic Development Committee
- “Terri’s talk packed a lot of energy – especially the focus on personal development as it is critical to career performance. It delivered a ‘sold’ message for all of us. We would confidently call on her again.” – Saskatchewan Wheat Pool
- “You made people laugh, you made people cry, and most of all you made people think. Once again I have to comment on your energy; to do back to back presentations fours days in a row in front of a variety of audiences must be exhausting, but you were of course dynamic to the last moment.” – North-western Health Services Region
- “Your program contained many real life examples of theoretical concepts which we all once learned, but somehow forgot along the way of life. As you say, we need to be reminded of these once in a while!” – St Boniface Hospital
- “Terri is dynamic, down to earth, warm and friendly, intelligent and a terrific speaker. She has as incredible talent for captivating her audience…” – Sask. Association of Health Organizations
- “Terri was inspiring. Our conference delegates absolutely loved you and the messages you delivered.You exceeded all expectations.” – United Way
- “Terri, you differentiate yourself from other speakers in many ways, but the most important one of all is that person up front is Terri – plain and simple -What you see is what you get!” – Uniglobe Travel