Sam Geist is no idle armchair philosopher, Sam’s insights stem from years of front-line business experience. He grew his single sporting goods store into a 15-store $40 million dollar a year national chain before he sold it to his competitor. He opened a marketing and consulting agency, based on the full-service customer concepts he had honed in the retail arena, and went on to learn an entirely new set of skills and experiences. When his marketing clients began asking him to speak to their clients he discovered his true calling, a speaker. Sam’s early business roots taught him well about our volatile, ever-changing marketplace. His experiences provide him with an invaluable dual perspective’both as client and marketer’a perspective he has been sharing with audiences across North & South America and Europe for the last 15 years. His business programs are not just theoretical speeches, they offer tangible ideas, and solutions. They provide a wealth of applicable information as well as the impetus to act on it. Sam questions. He challenges. He informs. He refocuses participants. He provides actionable strategies to address the obstacles faced by so many of today’s organizations. Sam has written “Why Should Someone Do Business With You’ Rather Than Someone Else?” an interactive book on business strategy that has assisted thousands of marketers to re-view, renew and move ahead of the marketplace. His second book, “Would You Work for You?” is a thought-provoking guide that encourages leaders to better see themselves, their relationships and their skills to enable them to lead their organizations effectively. He has also written two short business guides'”Make It Happen: 20 Ways to Execute Your Strategy Every Day” and “Why Should Someone Do Business With You’ Rather Than Someone Else: Eighteen Strategies to Get and Keep Customers.”
Keynotes and Speaking Topics
- Why Should Someone Do Business With You … Rather Than Someone Else
- Would You Work For You?
- Look Out! Here Comes Tomorrow
- If I Hear Customer Service One More Time, I’ll …
- Differentiate .. Or Die
- Meeting the Challenge of Goliath
- Execute or be Executed
- You Pay Bills with Dollars … Not Percentages
Books and Articles
- “Why Should Someone Do Business With You’ Rather Than Someone Else?” – an interactive book on business strategy that has assisted thousands of marketers to re-view, renew and move ahead of the marketplace.
- “Would You Work for You?” – is a thought-provoking guide that encourages leaders to better see themselves, their relationships and their skills to enable them to lead their organizations effectively.
- “It is very difficult to please everyone but you did it! The response from the over 400 attendees at our recent training symposium was overwhelming, your message hit home. People really appreciated your ‘fireside style’, your use of visuals and your wealth of real world stories to cement your key points. The fact that you gave your personal attention to my business and understood my reason for having you speak prior to the session was also noticed. Your intimate knowledge of our business was appreciated by all” – Microsoft Canada Co.
- “Your upbeat, creative, and informative presentation captured the attention of all the members of our diverse audience. The colorful slides and insightful commentary you incorporated into your delivery help bring home the realization that not only is change a necessary process in all successful organizations, it can be a positive process as well.” – U.S. Department of Justice
- “I was extremely impressed by the degree of customization involved: you effectively focused on the issues and concerns that are relevant and of interest to our sales force. Your inspirational style and motivational energy was contagious, leaving us refreshed and revitalized! Not only was your presentation energizing, but also, it provided us with some valuable insights on how to compete effectively in a constantly changing economy” – Retail Mortgage Delivery, TD Bank