Be the change you wish to see in the world, Ghandi! This is Janice Taylor’s motto for life! After growing up to a single mom in poverty and facing the challenges of difficult circumstances, Janice Taylor has turned her life experiences and education into a winning combination. After a successful 10 year Pharmaceutical Sales Background, building a successful real estate investment portfolio she is pioneering the world of social networks with her creation of Just Be Friends Network Inc. An online business for women that takes the best of the internet under one umbrella by creating a lifestyle application that will connect women and change their lives. Two short months after launching Just Be Friends, Janice was chosen as one of Oprah’s Ultimate Viewers of all time, based around her mission for Just Be Friends. Janice was honoured to receive the trip of lifetime with Oprah in Australia. Janice Taylor is a successful entrepreneur but equally committed to creating social change and providing inspiration to people who want to take that first step. Her motto of ‘be the change you wish to see the world’ applies to business, relationships and all human interactions! Her messages will inspire, give you tangible means to make positive changes in your life for both young and mature alike! Her message will leave you feeling inspired and ready for your Just Stand Up Moment!
Keynotes and Speaking Topics
- Just Stand Up: Have your moment now!
- The Ultimate in Life: Being the Change You Wish to See in the World!
- Empowering Women and Changing Lives
- The Best Version of You- What are you waiting for?
- Named one of Oprah’s 150 Ultimate Viewers and recipient of the trip of a lifetime to Australia
- Creator, Owner and President of Just Be Friends, Find A Friend. Be a Friend, 1st of its kind online and tangible friendship movement for women of all ages.
- Built a successful Real Estate Investing Portfolio that consists of Canada and US property.
- Successful 10 year Pharmaceutical Career for Two International Companies, ranked number one across Canada.
- Runner-Up for Progress2Capital Entrepreneurs Contest
- Bachelor of Honours Degree Thesis Option-University of Regina- Thesis concentrated on women and self-esteem.
- AMAZING! JANICE! That was BEAUTIFUL! My gold star student! You articulated so beautifully what we have tried to achieve with this show! – Oprah Winfrey
- Thank you for speaking to us today…your speech was inspiring and interesting. You have inspired us all!- The Milestone Ritz Committee
- What an inspiring message you delivered…your life story and your victorious survival have equipped you to bring a message of HOPE to women. You are a breath of fresh air! -Ovarian Cancer Survivor Group
- I just wanted to thank you for your presentation in my Entrepreneurial Finance class on Tuesday. I find you very inspirational and motivating to listen to. You’ve inspired me to live in the moment and try to have a more positive outlook on a daily basis- University of Regina Student
- I just want you to know that your message was a huge success with the kids and the adults alike. I had two staff members tell me they feel so reinvigorated about SLC and their life/worth in general, and all the students were so pumped up and positive after, as well as myself…I can’t explain it but let’s just say it was exactly what I needed at the exact right time…Everything you said I have believed all my life, but lately I have felt pulled down and beaten up a little, your presentation has given me the strength to rededicate my thoughts and words to be positive and uplifting, instead of negative and destructive!- Thank you!- High school Teacher Leadership Council Advisor