Dan is passionate about spreading his healing message on how effective and essential humor is to our well-being. Educating and empowering people on how to achieve greater health and well-being by understanding and applying their own unique sense of humor. Dan’s “front-line knowledge on the subject is deep and diverse. He has over 15 years professional experience in comedy as a stand-up, improvisor, producer, author, writer, director, instructor, leader and speaker.
His dynamic background hives his presentations an unprecedented level of energy, variety, and fun. The author of several projects and screenplays, Dan has been a published writer in the Toronto Star and The Capitol. He has a current feature humor column in Business Dynamics magazine and his latest book “The Humor for your Health Guidebook” is a hallmark in the industry.
Dan has been formally trained in business broadcasting, motivation, and politics. He holds certificates in instructing and directing. Dan’s energy and passion gives his work a universal appeal. He specializes in presenting to wellness sessions or conferences schools, educators, human resource departments, and all areas of health care.
Keynotes and Speaking Topics
- Dan offers four main products/services to help people learn how to be more fluid, flexible, lighthearted, and carefree toward all of life’s challenges:
- Speaker, Workshop, Seminars – be it a keynote speech, break out session, half or full day workshops, Dan has the perfect antidote for any situation.
- The Wellness Program – This complete teaching and learning resource enables educators and facilitators to administer extensive and thorough “Humor for your Health” courses. Kit includes: educators edition guidebook; blackline handouts master binder; exercise video tape; optional quantity of student texts.
- “Healthy-Humor” Comedy Show – A mix of props, characters, impressions, improvisation and music come together in a show that is fresh, alive, revitalizing, and unique.
- The Guidebook – The hallmark text on how to discover and implement your own unique sense of humor.
- A fascinating and enlightening experience on discovering how effective and essential humor is to our well-being.” – L.Merrithew, Therapist
- “With Humor for your Health, Dan Gascon shows that he really knows his stuff and delivers it with a lot of heart. His work will touch your soul with a smile” – Rev. Carol Carnes
- “By the end of your act I felt wonderful” – Hewlett-Packard
- “I have learned that being more cheerful and lighthearted will make me healthy and allow me to reach all my goals and dreams with joy and ease…” – S. Hendricks, Grade 9 Student