Anthony Lindan is a full time entertainer who performs both stand up magic and sleight of hand close up magic at corporate events across Canada and the United States. Anthony has for more than 25 years performed exclusively for corporate functions such as receptions, conventions, conferences, trade shows, hospitality suites, sales meetings and at numerous prestigious events requiring the finest in blue chip entertainment. For several years Anthony performed part time and worked in the media, first as a radio news anchor and reporter and then as researcher with a media research company. In 1997 he said goodbye to daily grind and became a full time performer. Ironically he continues to work twice as hard running his own company as he ever did for an employer. But the media skills learned in the field have proven invaluable when interviewing clients to learn about their events and to write scripts for business theatre and trade show presentations. Personal performing highlights include being part of a Canadian military entertainment tour in Bosnia and performing at the Consumer Electronic show (North America’s largest trade show) in Las Vegas.
Keynotes and Speaking Topics
- The ‘Magic of Personal Impact’ Corporate magician Anthony Lindan reveals the real secrets of maximizing your personal impact by projecting confidence and enthusiasm. This fun and high-energy presentation features entertaining magic performances and exciting interactive exercises. Drawing on over 20 years of performance experience, Lindan shares communication insights and offers a practical step-by-step approach to help attendees improve their performance both on and off the stage.
- The ‘Magic of Collaboration’ Team Building Workshop Participants, working in small groups, learn and perform a variety of amazing magic tricks. The skill set necessary to effectively perform a magic trick closely resembles that required to successfully perform in the business world. Corporate magician Anthony Lindan has developed a fun, interactive and motivational learning workshop experience. Using magic as an entertaining, non-threatening and non-physically challenging medium, participants learn both ‘how’ and ‘why’ the tricks work, develop a real-world presentation for their trick and learn how to present their trick with impact. Drawing on over twenty years of experience, Anthony Lindan reveals the REAL secrets of collaboration, influence & persuasion and commanding the stage!
- Canadian military entertainment tour in Bosnia
- Consumer Electronic show (North America’s largest trade show) in Las Vegas.
- “Your presentation was one o f the highlights of the entire meeting. Your ability to quickly grasp the concepts we were teaching and incorporate them into your highly interactive and entertaining performance not only added to the enjoyment of the meeting, but helped to strongly reinforce the messages we were trying to deliver.” – Baxter Corporation
- “We particularly appreciated the fact that you chatted with some of executives before your performance to understand the make up of the audience and the nature of CGI’s business. When you incorporated this information into your performance, you touched the audience’s sensibilities even more.” – CGI
- “Your after dinner show was both funny and entertaining. We particularly enjoyed watching so many of our people take the stage and help you make the magic happen.” – ING Insurance
- “We were all amazed at how you could cover product features and benefits as well as entertain with magic. You helped us make this a first class and entertaining evening for our guests.” – Reuters Information Services
- “Your engaging one-on-one performances at our cocktail reception helped to create an update and relaxed atmosphere. Our clients were suitably impressed and are still talking about the card tricks performed.” – Scotiabank
- “Your presence definitely increased our booth traffic and enhanced our presence at each show. Your ability to learn about SilverPlatter’s products and incorporate our company’s messages into your magic script is astonishing. Our customers thought we had hired a new salesperson.” – Silver Platter Information Inc.
- “Your performance and interaction with attendees were amazing and professional. However, it was your ability to seamlessly interweave our Xerox sales and product messages into your presentations that drew the crowds and created the real magic in our booth.” – Xerox Canada